It was only when I moved beyond the halls of peer-reviewed academia to direct the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture that I could see Wess forest.
What does LCSA stand for?
LCSA stands for Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCSA
We have 34 other meanings of LCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Lynx Certifiable Stack (LynxOS)
- Land Combat Systems - Huntsville (Northrop Grumman Corporation)
- Lake City Stars Arena (Plattsburgh, NY)
- Lake Conroe Sailing Association
- Lake County Step Ahead
- Land Claims Set-Aside
- Land Claims Settlement Act of 1971 (US)
- Latino/Chicano Student Association
- Lee Common School Association (UK)
- Left Coast Sonata Association
- Lied Center Student Association (University of Kansas; Lawrence, KS)
- Life Cycle Support Activity
- Life Cycle Support Agent
- Life Cycle Support Architecture
- Liver Cancer Surgery Appeal (UK)
- Load Carrying Structure Assembly (NASA)
- Local Child Support Agency
- local consolidated systems aid
- Localized Cross Spectral Analysis
- London Communications Security Agency (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before beginning at QA Graphics, Tina completed a design internship for the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture where she was involved with a variety of projects including the layout of the quarterly newsletter, photo editing, and assisting with the design/production of presentations and reports.
The environmental benefit of organic farms is also compelling, said Jerry DeWitt, director of the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture at Iowa State University.
00 Hardcover S494 Lamberti (English, University of Northern Iowa) reports on a two-year study on communication patterns and the differences between rural and industrial discourse conducted at the Beginning Farm Center (BFC), an Iowa State University Extension program housed under the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture.
The Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture helped provide grant money for both programs as part of its marketing and food systems initiative.
As Fred Kirschenmann, an organic rancher and farmer and director of the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture at Iowa State University, says, "Cattle are not permanently married to feedlots and rain forests.