Dickinson fences with Team Newcastle and his hard work and commitment have won him the Leon Paul Junior Series at under-17 level on two separate occasions.
What does LPJS stand for?
LPJS stands for Leon Paul Junior Series (fencing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPJS
- La Presse Juridique Articles
- Lembaga Pelatihan Jurnalistik Bernas (Indonesian: Bernas Journalism Training Institute)
- Lincoln Park Jewish Center (Yonkers, NY)
- Louis Porter Jr. Design (game publishing company; Miami Gardens, FL)
- Latin Percussion Jazz Ensemble
- Les Pages Juridiques Francophones (French legal website)
- La Porte Junior High (La Porte, Texas)
- Late Prosthetic Joint Infections
- Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi (Indonesian: Board of Management Development Institutions' National Construction Services; Indonesia)
- Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi Nasional (Indonesian: Construction Services Development Board)
- Link Progressive Jackpot System
- Les Paul Junior Special Plus (Gibson guitar)
- Lampu Penerangan Jalan Umum (Indonesian: Public Street Light)
- Linkin Park Jay Z (music CD)
- Lettin Punks Know (gaming clan)
- Levizja Popullore e Kosoves (Popular Movement of Kosovo; now PBD)
- Levy Phillips & Konigsberg (law firm; New York)
- Libby Perszyk Kathman (design agency; Cincinnati, OH)
- Liberal Party of Kurdistan (Kurdistan)
- Lipetsk (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FENCER George Morris won gold at the Leon Paul Junior Series epee competition in Durham The Wrexham Fencing Club star only lost one fight on his way to the final.
Ranked 51 at Under-17 level and 83 at Under-20 and coached by top British fencer Rhys Melia, Theo also won the Jubilee Foil Competition in Hereford and was runner-up in the Under-17 Leon Paul Junior Series in Scotland.
The teenager, who recently won the Leon Paul Junior Series event and secured a superb third placed in the Wrexham Open where she was the youngest competition, has also performed well on the international stage with solid displays in Hungary and Germany at under 14 and under-17 levels respectively.
FENCING: Wrexham fencers Cassandra Eades and George Dolan travelled down to Cornwall for the latest round of the Leon Paul Junior series hoping to improve their ranking before the summer break.