Caption(s): Stephen Elrod of Lee Jofa / Designer Betsy Boggs / Miguel Flores-Vianna / Designer Albert Hadley / Thomas Lampson of Lorin Marsh / Virginia Pitman of the Lenox Hill Neighborhood House / Designer Mario Buatta
What does LHNH stand for?
LHNH stands for Lenox Hill Neighborhood House (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Little House Needleworks
- Local Health Network (Australia)
- Localized Hypertrophic Neuropathy (nerve condition)
- Long Haul Network
- Longhorn Network (Texas sports programming)
- Lourdes Health Network (Pasco, WA)
- Lutheran Health Network (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Lutheran High North (Houston, TX school)
- Labour History in New Brunswick (Canada)
- Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among other notable projects, AGA designed Lenox Hill Neighborhood House and the national prototype for Circuit City electronics stores.
The Lenox Hill Neighborhood House is New York's oldest and largest social services agency.
The building is home to a women's shelter run for the City by the Lenox Hill Neighborhood House, a non-profit agency, occupying two floors of the building.
More than 30 designers and retailers unleashed their creative energies for the Lenox Hill Neighborhood House gala preview in Manhattan.