The 45-year-old star is being treated at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York after suffering a serious head injury in a fall at a Canadian ski resort.
What does LHH stand for?
LHH stands for Lenox Hill Hospital (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHH
We have 20 other meanings of LHH in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Hair Growth Rate
- Linear Heat Generation Rate
- Lutheran Home of the Good Shepherd (New Rockford, ND)
- Lightweight High Gain X-Band Antenna
- L-Band HH
- Laguna Honda Hospital (San Francisco, California)
- Large Holiday Houses (Scotland, UK)
- Laugh Hella Hard
- League for the Hard of Hearing
- Lee Hecht Harrison (workforce solutions firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A rising heart rate can be "an important clue" in a variety of health problems, including not only cardiovascular disease but also infections, anemia, and worsening pulmonary disease, comments Nieca Goldberg, a cardiologist at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.
It was established by James Nicholas, MD, at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City in 1973.
Tapper ([dagger]) * Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; and ([dagger]) Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, New York, USA Address for correspondence: Linda Chiarello, Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd.
Lenox Hill Hospital has appointed GVA Williams to manage its residential apartment buildings and medical office suites on Manhattan's Upper East Side.