Contracts include a multi-million dollar deal to perform a major upgrade to the Unit 3 simulator for the Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant in Russia.
What does LNPP stand for?
LNPP stands for Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant (Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LNPP
We have 1 other meaning of LNPP in our Acronym Attic
- Liberian National Police Force
- London New Play Festival (UK)
- Lymph Node Permeability Factor
- Leukocyte Neutral Protease Inhibitor
- Leukocyte Neutral Proteinase Inhibitor
- Lost Nation Public Library
- Law on Non-Profit Legal Entities
- Large Network Project Management
- Latvian National Project Management Association
- Large Newspaper Printing Press (print industry)
- Local Number Portability Query Service (phone network database)
- Latino National Political Survey
- Lesbian National Parks and Services (Shawna Dempsey and Lorri Millan art)
- Literature of the Nonprofit Sector (Foundation Center)
- Louisiana Native Plant Society (Boyce, LA)
- La Ligne Nouvelle Paris Sud Est (French: New Paris Sout-East Line; French railway)
- Laporan Nilaian Prestasi Tahunan (Malay: Annual Assessment Report; Ministry of Health Malaysia)
- Learning Network Queensland (Australia)
- Ligue des Noirs du Québec (French: Black Coalition of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Luna Nova Quartet (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to AP, the RIA-Novosti news agency cited the state nuclear agency Rosenergoatom as saying the explosion ripped through a smelter at the Leningrad nuclear power plant.