The length of stay in the intensive care unit ra nged from 1 to 7 days (mean: 1.
What does LOSICU stand for?
LOSICU stands for Length of Stay in the Intensive Care Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Labor Occupational Safety and Health (program; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Laboratorium for Organic Synthesis Hoornaert (Leuven, Belgium)
- Legion of Super Heroes (animated TV show)
- Loggerhead Shrike (bird species Lanius ludovicianus)
- Leicestershire Occupational Safety and Health Association (UK)
- Local Shipping Advisory Representative
- Latino Occupational Safety and Health Initiative (Rutgers University; NJ)
- Litestep Open Source Installer (software)
- Labuan Offshore Securities Industry Act (Malaysia)
- Law of the Sea Information Circular (biannual publication; UN)
- Low Observable Simulation
- Law Of the Sea Information System
- Legend of Success Joe (gaming)
- Lake Ontario-St. Lawrence Study Board (US and Canada)
- Life, Or Something Like It (movie)
- Lake Ontario-St. Lawrence River Study (Canada)
- Line of Sight with Local Scatterers
- Ladies of the Oriental Shrine of North America
- Learning on the Stage of Life (international crises aid group)
- Longitudinal Study of Ocular Leprosy
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, length of stay in the Intensive Care Unit was decreased by 14 days and cost was dramatically reduced.