WAGES co-ops receive start-up loans through Lenders for Community Development in San Jose, Calif.
What does L4CD stand for?
L4CD stands for Lenders for Community Development (now known as Opportunity Fund; savings and loan products; Bay Area, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Layer 3 Tunneling Protocol
- Layer 3 Virtual Private Network
- Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group (IETF)
- Fourth-Stage Larvae (parasitology)
- Level 4 (ISDN User Part)
- Lumbar Spinal Nerve 4 (anatomy)
- Lovastatin 40 mg/day (cholesterol medication)
- Liberty 4 Africa
- Life 4 Children (UK)
- Linux for Christians
- Left 4 Dead (video game)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (video game)
- Level 4 Equivalent (pathology)
- Live for Ever
- Land for the Homeless (New Jersey)
- Lakers for Life (fan club; Los Angeles Lakers; Los Angeles, CA)
- Laptops for Learning (Boston College; Newton Centre, MA)
- Lauderdale 4 Life (urban wear; Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Lawyers for Lawyers (Dutch Foundation)
- Learning for Life (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community First Fund # Federation of Appalachian Housing Enterprises # Florida Community Loan Fund # The Housing Fund (Nashville) # Low Income Investment Fund # Lenders for Community Development # Mercy Loan Fund # Montana CDC # New Hampshire Community Loan Fund # Nonprofit Finance Fund # Northern Economic Initiatives Corporation # Northland Foundation # PeopleFund (formerly Austin CDC) # Primary Care Development Corporation # The Reinvestment Fund # Rural Community Assistance Corporation # Unitarian Universalist Affordable Housing Corp.
Andale has joined forces with several Bay Area and nationally-affiliated organizations to develop the Andale Entrepreneur Assistance program, including Sacred Heart Community Service, Second Start, and Lenders for Community Development (LCD), a community development financial institution representing a consortium of 23 banks.