Case History and Trial Case Background In July of 1930, trustees of the Lemon Grove School District developed a plan to build a "special school for the Mexican children," which received the support of the Chamber of Commerce as well as the PTA (Alvarez, 1986, p.
What does LGSD stand for?
LGSD stands for Lemon Grove School District (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGSD
We have 3 other meanings of LGSD in our Acronym Attic
- Local Government Supervisors Association (Australia)
- Lubbock Gay Straight Alliance (Texas)
- Laser Guide Star Adaptive Optics
- Local Government Services Bureau (Montana)
- Look Good See Better (Flickr eyewear group)
- Local Government Service Commission (est. 1983; Mauritius)
- Local Government Study Commission
- Long Gunnery Staff Course
- La Grande School District (Oregon)
- Last Generation of Syncopated Drummers (Long Beach, CA)
- Lewisporte-Gander School District (now Nova Central School District; Canada)
- Light Gauge Steel Engineers Association
- Local Government Service Equalization Fund (Philippines)
- Local Government Sector Education and Training Authority (South Africa)
- Light Gauge Steel Framing
- Logistics Supply Fuels
- Lower Great Southern Hockey Association (Australia)
- Landing Gear Status Indicator (US Air Force)
- Light Gage Structural Institute
- Local Government Secure Intranet (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Portable Devices in Lemon Grove Eight years ago, the cost savings and reliability of thin clients prompted the Lemon Grove School District, near San Diego, to retool its plan to achieve a 1:4 ratio of computers to students.
of technology support staff: 35 Internet connection: Multiple T1 through K-20 network statewide, and multiple T1 to school sites Technology budget: $10 million, 8 percent of total budget Lemon Grove School District Lemon Grove, California WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN Not only can the Lemon Grove School District boast a high-speed WAN that connects the district's schools and administration offices, it can claim it's doing what other districts only dream about: offering a community-wide network.