wda an Ba wa ca Lawrence, then just 14, was diagnosed with leiomyosarcoma and had surgery to remove a tumour on his bladder.
What does LMS stand for?
LMS stands for Leiomyosarcoma (cancer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMS
We have 357 other meanings of LMS in our Acronym Attic
- Laughing Myself Silly
- Laza, Miriam, & Shy-Poo (reggae band)
- Le Mans Series (championnat automobile d'endurance organisé par l'ACO)
- Leadership and Management Section (various organizations)
- Leading Math Success (Ontario, Canada)
- Leads Management System (State Farm)
- Learning Management System
- Least Mean Square
- Leave Management System
- Legal Metrology Service (Ireland)
- Lelean Memorial School (Fiji)
- Let Me See
- Leuven Measurement Systems International, Belgium
- Liberty Medical Specialties, Inc (Whiteville, NC)
- Liberty Middle School (various locations)
- Library Maintenance System
- Library Management System
- Library Media Specialist (various oranizations)
- Licentiate in Medicine and Surgery
- Life-cycle Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Primary leiomyosarcoma of the breast comprises a rare type of stromal sarcoma of the breast.
In contrast to leiomyomas, canine leiomyosarcoma more commonly occurs in the intestine than in the stomach.
Among the data available on primary leiomyosarcoma (LMS) of bone, which one of the following statements is false?
Thrombus originating from lower extremity, renal cell carcinoma, leiomyoma, leiomyosarcoma and panreatic adenocarcinoma have to be considered in differential diagnosis of intracavitary masses.
Zepp had a rare type of tumor, called a leiomyosarcoma, which affects smooth muscle.
Leiomyosarcoma is a malignant entity that commonly affects the soft tissues of the body, such as the uterus, gastrointestinal system, and the soft tissues of the extremities.