Mitochondrial DNA-associated Leigh Syndrome and NARP.
What does LS stand for?
LS stands for Leigh Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LS
We have 94 other meanings of LS in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Services
- Learning Support (education)
- Least Squares
- Leave Without Pay - Employee Sick
- Lecithin Sphingomyelin Ratio (fetal lung maturity)
- Lectori Salutem
- Leeds (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Leelee Sobieski (actress)
- Left Side
- Left Surface Time (diving)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her brother had passed away aged just 19 months after being diagnosed with Leigh Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder of the central nervous system.
Eventually, after 10 months, she was diagnosed with Leigh Syndrome, a neurological condition which causes scarring on the brain tissue.
com/elliotts-star/ Elliott's illness: The lowdown LEIGH'S disease, a form of Leigh syndrome, also known as Subacute Necrotizing Encephalomyelopathy (SNEM), is a rare disorder that affects the central nervous system.