What does LINT stand for?
LINT stands for Leichter Innovativer Nahverkehrs Triebzug (German train)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LINT
- Libertarian in Name Only
- Lien Internet du Nord-Ouest (French: Internet Link Northwest; now Télébec Internet; Canada)
- Low-Level Interfaced Overlanguage for Extremely Universal Machine-Coding (programming language)
- Language Integrated Query (Microsoft)
- Lung Information Needs Questionnaire (Peninsula Medical School; Plymouth, England, UK)
- Laser Inertial Navigation System
- Lego Imagination News Station (online forum)
- Linguistik-Server Essen (University Essen, Germany)
- Lincoln Interagency Narcotics Team (est. 1991; Oregon)
- London Invitational No-Tap (bowling tournament; Canada)
- Levers International Advertising Services
- Linköpings Teknologers Studentkår (Linköping Technology Student Union)
- Light Imprint New Urbanism
- Legislative Information Notification Update System (Oregon)
- Local Independently Nucleated Units of Structure (proteins)
- Logical Inquiry and Update System (data management software)
- Linus Torvald's UNIX (flavor of UNIX for PCs)