Her kidneys were failing and magistrates' clerk Alan was operated on immediately at Leicester General Hospital.
What does LGH stand for?
LGH stands for Leicester General Hospital (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGH
We have 18 other meanings of LGH in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Geneva Gaming Convention
- Laboratory of Glaciology and Environmental Geophysics
- Laboratory of Glaciology and Geophysics of Environment (Grenoble, France)
- Lancaster Girls' Grammar School (UK)
- Lithuanian Global Genealogical Society
- Little Giants Giant Shorties (clothing line for children)
- Little Green Guys with Guns (online game)
- Lakeshore General Hospital (Pointe Claire, Quebec, Canada)
- Launched Grapnel Hook
- Leased Government Housing (US DoD)
- Linea Group Holding
- Little Green Heatsink
- Low Glass House
- Lowell General Hospital (Massachusetts)
- Local Government and Housing Act (UK)
- Lakshmi Girls' Hindu College (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Leader of the Government in the House of Commons (Canada)
- Lifting Gear Hire Corporation (Bridgeview, IL)
- Low Gain High Contrast (projector screens)
- Lions Gate Home Entertainment
Samples in periodicals archive:
By simply limiting the time that we spend sitting, we may be able to reduce our risk of diabetes, heart disease and death," said Dr Wilmot, a Clinical Research Fellow in Diabetes and Endocrinology based at the Leicester Diabetes Centre, Leicester General Hospital.
The Carters were on their last family day out before David and Jo are admitted to Leicester General Hospital this week.
Officers were called to Leicester General Hospital after a member of the public alerted staff.
Summary: An alert at Leicester General Hospital sparked after reports of a man seen with a firearm, has turned out to be a false alarm.
He has been a board director since 1989 and was director of finance at Leicester General Hospital NHS Trust between 1992 and 1997.
Passed away suddenly in Leicester General Hospital on October 18, 2009, aged 55 years.
Special thanks to the staff at the Evington Centre, Leicester General Hospital for caring for Alice and to McCartneys Funeral Service.