We wish to reassure the public that regardless of the outcome of the final plans for street lighting, we will continue to work with local authorities to deal effectively with crime and disorder in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
What does LLR stand for?
LLR stands for Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLR
We have 78 other meanings of LLR in our Acronym Attic
- Life License Qualification Program
- Lessons Learned Quarterly Report (National Environmental Protection Act)
- Little Lamb Quilt Shop (Barrington, NH)
- Last Listener Query Time
- Labor Licensing and Regulation
- Laboratoire Leprince-Ringuet (French research laboratory; National Institute of Nuclear Physics and Particle Physics)
- Landsforeningen for Levende Rollespil (Danish: National Association for Live Roleplaying)
- Large Lecture Room
- Least Loaded Router (method)
- Legal, Legislative and Regulatory (various organizations)
- Lender of Last Resort (school loan program)
- Lessons Learned Report
- Let Love Rule (Lenny Kravitz album)
- Libraries and Learning Resources (various locations)
- Load-Limiting Resistor
- Loading Ready Run (Internet sketch comedy group)
- Loan Loss Reserve
- Local Linear Regression
- Log-Likelihood Ratio
- Logging Last Resource (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Safety Camera Scheme said it would waive the pounds 60fee for a speed awareness course that Stephanie Cornwall will attend.