We have teamed up with specialist coach operator Caledonian Travel to give one lucky reader the chance to win a luxury two-night family break for four to Legoland Windsor Resort, departing on Friday, September 21.
What does LLW stand for?
LLW stands for Legoland Windsor (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLW
We have 16 other meanings of LLW in our Acronym Attic
- Language, Learning, Vision and Graphics Seminar Series
- Low Level Voice Intercept (US Army)
- Long-Line Voice Interface Rack
- Luminous Landscape Video Journal (photography video magazine)
- Low Level Virtual Machine (compiler technology)
- Left Lateral Ventricular Preexcitation
- Lietuvos Literaturos Verteju Sajunga (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Association of Literary Translators)
- Low Level Vision System (image processing)
- Learning for Life and Work (Northern Ireland)
- Leather-Levi Weekend (est. 1999; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legoland Windsor has broken the world record just in time for the London Olympics.
Summary: Legoland Windsor is famous for its miniature masterpieces, but the theme park's latest attraction is truly vast.
uk Legoland Windsor in UK has offered families visiting the entertainment theme park an opportunity to be photographed with LEGO brick World Cup.
Four winners will get their hands on three of the new games: Minotaurus, Pirate Code and Ramses Pyramid and 2009 entry tickets for a family of four (two adults and two children) to LEGOLAND Windsor.
LEGOLAND Windsor Hotels - hotel stay from only pounds 39 room.
The portrait, which composed of white, yellow and grey bricks, is so tall that visitors to Legoland Windsor theme park in Berkshire had to use a ladder to add extra pieces.
Visitors to Legoland Windsor joined in the bank holiday project to build a giant mosaic of the novelist out of around 48,000 Lego bricks.