DelVaLUG, the Delaware Valley LEGO Users Group, consisting of Adult Fans of LEGO[R] (AFOLs) dedicated to the infinite imaginative possibilities of the iconic interlocking plastic building brick.
What does LUG stand for?
LUG stands for Lego Users Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LUG
We have 28 other meanings of LUG in our Acronym Attic
- Lost and Unaccounted for Gas
- Land Use and Food Policy Intergroup (EU)
- Large Unit Financial System (software; US Coast Guard)
- Linux Userland File System
- Loudness Units Full Scale (audio measurement)
- Loudness Units Relative to Full Scale (audio levels standard)
- Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome (fertility)
- Levittown Union Free School District
- Leaking Underground Fuel Tank
- Leesville Urban Group