Scot Giles, a minister and Board certified chaplain from Wheaton, Illinois, who is the Legislative Liaison Officer for the National Guild of Hypnotists and the National Federation of Hypnotists, Local 104, OPEIU, AFL-CIO.
What does LLO stand for?
LLO stands for Legislative Liaison Officer (US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LLO
We have 29 other meanings of LLO in our Acronym Attic
- Lyons Lavey Nickel Swift, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Lifelong Learning Network for Wales (broadband; UK)
- Limelight Networks Inc (stock symbol)
- Low Level Nuclear Waste
- Lakeshore Light Opera (Canada)
- Large Lakes Observatory (Duluth, Minnesota)
- Large Leverage Operator
- Laser Local Oscillator
- Lead Laboratory Office
- Legislative Liaison Office
- Leverletto (knife)
- Light-toned Layered Outcrops (Valles Marineris Walls, Mars)
- Ligo Livingston Observatory (Livingston, LA)
- Lipid-Linked Oligosaccharide
- Listeriolysin O (hemolysin)
- Local Loop Operators (Kenya)
- Logical Lines of Operation (US Army)
- Logistics Liaison Office
- Loudoun Lyric Opera (Virginia)
- Low Lunar Orbit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the alleged bribe takers identified by Rodrigo aside from Miguel are the president's personal assistant, a presidential legislative liaison officer and a businessman friend of the liaison officer.
To assist in the process, the department's legislative liaison officer works side-by-side with the county's legislative office.