The Legislative Audit Division concluded that the "concentrated use of this one broker offered no apparent advantage to the State.
What does LAD stand for?
LAD stands for Legislative Audit Division (Montana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAD
We have 220 other meanings of LAD in our Acronym Attic
- Latin America Division (Association of Rotational Molders)
- Lauku Atbalsta Dienests (Latvian: Rural Support Service)
- Launch Area Defense
- Launch Area(s) Denied (Ballistic Missile Defense System)
- Launch Assist Device
- Leader Accreditation Department (La Leche League)
- Learning Aim Database (UK)
- Least Absolute Deviation (estimation)
- Left Anterior Descending (anatomical location of coronary artery)
- Left Axis Deviation (EKG)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Legislative Audit Division is investigating allegations that the Southeast Arkansas Education Service Cooperative, which runs the program, pressured teachers to inflate grades for the students.
State government routinely obtains insurance contracts without bids, gives incumbent vendors unfair advantages and fails to explore whether the taxpayer is paying too much, according to a critical audit from the Legislative Audit Division.