Retirement of Clerk In a report to the House, the Legislative Administration Committee expressed its sincere appreciation to retiring Clerk Lori Catalli Sonier for her professionalism, dedication, and exemplary service to the Legislative Assembly and the province.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Legislative Administration Committee (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Leading Air Cadet (Royal Air Cadets)
- Leading Aircraftman
- Learning Assistance Center
- Left Antecubital (IV site)
- Legal Aid Commission (various locations)
- Legal Assistance Centre (Namibia)
- Legend Advisory Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Legislation Advisory Committee (Ministry of Justice; New Zealand)
- Legislative Action Center
- Legislative Action Committee
- Legislative Advisory Council (various locations)
- Leisa Atmospheric Corrector
- Lemon Administration Committee
- Lettres, Arts et Cinéma (French: Letters, Arts and Film)
- Lewiston-Auburn College (University of Southern Maine)
- Liberal Arts College
- Liberian Agricultural Company
- Library Advisory Commission (California)
- Library and Archives Canada
- License Agreement Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon's nonpartisan Legislative Administration Committee staff offers a good example of the trend toward strategic planning.
It is important that the Legislative Administration Committee be apprised of the core services of the Assembly, the cost of running these services, and the real cost of the fiscal reductions that the committee may decide to impose on the institution.
The Legislative Administration Committee selected copper as the roofing material.
The Legislative Administration Committee (LAC) held several meetings to review issues surrounding security as well as proposed improvements to the historic Legislative Assembly Building, originally built in 1882.
Graham's resignation from the Legislative Administration Committee.
The new legislation came about as a result of recommendations by the Legislative Administration Committee, which had undertaken an extensive review of the existing Conflict of Interest legislation.