We at FMG Publications have placed "Do Something--It's time to take action" banners on all our magazine's websites, with links to NSSF's Legislative Action Center.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Legislative Action Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Layer 2 Aggregation Concentrator (Hekimian)
- Leadership Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Leading Air Cadet (Royal Air Cadets)
- Leading Aircraftman
- Learning Assistance Center
- Left Antecubital (IV site)
- Legal Aid Commission (various locations)
- Legal Assistance Centre (Namibia)
- Legend Advisory Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Legislation Advisory Committee (Ministry of Justice; New Zealand)
- Legislative Action Committee
- Legislative Administration Committee (various locations)
- Legislative Advisory Council (various locations)
- Leisa Atmospheric Corrector
- Lemon Administration Committee
- Lettres, Arts et Cinéma (French: Letters, Arts and Film)
- Lewiston-Auburn College (University of Southern Maine)
- Liberal Arts College
- Liberian Agricultural Company
- Library Advisory Commission (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Begin a legislative training session using the tools at the Association for Career and Technical Education's (ACTE) Legislative Action Center to coach these third-party activists into becoming persuasive CTE spokespeople.
In addition, if your member of Congress is part of the Blue Dog Coalition, use NSBA's Legislative Action Center to contact their office to show your support for their efforts.
To communicate with those who represent you in Congress on this issue, go to the NRLC Legislative Action Center at http://www.
Other goodies include a legislative action center, links to online bioethics resources, a store for ethics-related materials, a calendar of meetings and free-for-members patient education tools.
To view the zip code link portal on the Legislative Action Center, visit www.
To find out if your Representative is a co-sponsor of the bill or to send an e-mail message urging support for the American Veterans Disabled for Life Commemorative Coin Act, visit the Legislative Action Center on the DAV Web site www.