Journey - The ending Batman: Arkham City - The ending Uncharted 3 - Sink or Swim Max Payne 3 - Hoboken shootout The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Throat of the World The Darkness 2 - The alternate ending Battlefield 3 - Going Hunting Dark Souls - beating Ornstein & Smough The Witcher 2 - Bathhouse Bonk Asura's Wrath - Asura vs Wyzen Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Sand Sea Sniper Elite V2 - Assassinating Hitler Mass Effect 3 - The Tuchanka choice Dragon's Dogma - Griffin battle
What does LOZSS stand for?
LOZSS stands for Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (video game)
- Land of Zoho Creator (database creation tool)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (video game)
- Legend of Zelda Minish Cap (gaming)
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (video game)
- Lubelski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Lublin Regional Ski Association)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Video Game)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Randomizer (gaming)
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (game)
- Legend of Zelda: the Ocarina of Time (video game)
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (game)
- Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker (game)
- The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker
- La Pampa (Argentina province, airline code)
- La Previa (TV show)
- La Pucelle (PS2 game)
- Lab Prototype
- Labour Party
- Lacrimas Profundere (German band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD THE Legend of Zelda games have been a central part of the Nintendo franchise for many years, peaking with the N64 Zelda game more than a decade ago.
The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Platform: Wii Genre: Action/Adventure Price: pounds 39.
Their big release this coming season is Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii, to be confirmed 2011).
This fact has not been lost on Nintendo and the company's E3 line-up reflects it, with the only Wii title of note set to make an appearance being The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.