citizens and legal permanent residents who abused them.
What does LPR stand for?
LPR stands for Legal Permanent Resident
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LPR
We have 113 other meanings of LPR in our Acronym Attic
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Laser Plasma Reflectometer
- Late Procurement Request
- Late-Phase Reaction (immunology)
- Laurent-Perrier Rose (champagne)
- Lawful Permanent Resident
- Laxity-Driven Proactive Resource Allocation
- Le Poisson Rouge (French: The Red Fish)
- Leadership Potential Rating
- League of Polish Families (Poland)
- Les Précieuses Ridicules (Nijmegen)
- Letter Proposal Retrofit
- License Plate Recognition
- Licitacion por Registro (Spanish: Registration Tender; various locations)
- Liga Polskich Rodzin (Polish political party)
- Light Pollution Reduction (filter type for telescope eyepiece)
- Limited Production Run
- Line Printer
- Line Printer Remote
- Line Printer Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
citizens and legal permanent residents with mental disabilities have been mistakenly deported because they were unable to effectively defend themselves, according to a study released by the American Civil Liberties Union and the non-profit Human Rights Watch.
citizens and legal permanent residents arising from a "reasonable suspicion" that the person may be an illegal alien.
1 million people became legal permanent residents in this country.
Department of Homeland Security statistics show family-sponsored migrants account for the largest percentage of those who become legal permanent residents each year, followed by workers.
The Dallas Morning News reported that the figure topped 12,000 students who are illegal immigrants, not legal permanent residents or not U.