What does LIGL stand for?
LIGL stands for Legal Institute of the Great Lakes (College of Law, University of Toledo)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Learning in Godly Homes Together (homeschool organization)
- Learning Islamic Guidance for Human Tolerance
- Leeds Institute of Genetics, Health and Therapeutics (University of Leeds; UK)
- Long Island Ghost Hunting Team (New York)
- Lee ITS Guiding Highway Travelers
- Light-Weight Satellite
- Liu Institute for Global Issues (University of British Columbia)
- Learning in Groups and Individual Assessment (European Union project; Cambridge, UK)
- Long Island Groups in Focus (market research; Manhasset, NY)
- Long Island Geographic Information Systems User Group (Long Island, NY)
- Laboratoire d'Immunogenetique Moleculaire
- Laboratoire d'Informatique Gaspard-Monge (French: Computer Science Research Laboratory; Paris, France)
- Let It Go - Move On (military; end a meaningless discussion)
- Localized Iterative Generalized Multi-Pole Technique
- Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (CIT & MIT)
- Long Island Geocaching Organization (Bellport, New York)
- Licentiate of the Irish Guild of Organists and Choristers
- Local Initiative Grants Program
- Long Island Groundwater Research Institute
- Long Island Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc.