Two environmental organizations, the Florida Sierra Club and the Legal Environmental Assistance Foundation (LEAF), have mounted a campaign to oppose UICs.
What does LEAF stand for?
LEAF stands for Legal Environmental Assistance Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LEAF
We have 64 other meanings of LEAF in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Environmental Airborne Fluorosensor
- Law Enforcement & Armed Forces (apparel)
- Law Enforcement Access Field
- Law Enforcement Analysis Facility
- Law Enforcement Assistance Fund (Colorado)
- Leaders in Environmentally Accountable Foodservice (Canada)
- Leading, Environmentally Friendly, Affordable Family Car (various companies)
- Leading, Environmentally Friendly, Affordable Family Vehicle (Nissan)
- Learning and Ecological Activities Foundation for Children (est. 1998; Japan)
- Legal Education and Action Fund
- Leonardo Education and Art Forum (International Society for the Arts, Sciences and Technology)
- Lettinga Associates Foundation
- Life Energy and Future
- Linking and Exploring Authority Files
- Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall
- Lisgar Environmental Action Force
- Local Enhancement and Appreciation of Forests (Canada)
- Logistics Education Assistance Fund
- Low Energy Absorption Forum
- Ludlow Education Assistance Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Legal Environmental Assistance Foundation, a nonprofit public interest law firm focused on environmental issues, is currently investigating clean energy and tax-shifting possibilities in Florida, using the state's dependency on tourism and its subsequent money shortfalls from September 11, 2001 to create opportunities and educate the public.