Jeff Catalano is vice president of the Massachusetts Bar Association and Valerie Zolezzi-Wyndham is managing attorney for the Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts.
What does LACCM stand for?
LACCM stands for Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Latin American and Caribbean Council of AIDS Service Organizations
- Lake Arrowhead Communities Chamber of Commerce (Lake Arrowhead, CA)
- Latin American Council of Christian Churches
- Liquid Absorption Chromatography at Critical Conditions
- Los Angeles Classic Chevy Club
- Los Angeles Community College District
- Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Latin American and Caribbean Consortium of Engineering Institutions (Boca Raton, FL)
- Louisiana Computerized Criminal History System
- Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations
- Latin American and Caribbean Cultural Society (London, England, UK)
- Los Angeles County Chiropractic Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles County Cancer Surveillance Program (California)
- Los Angeles City College Theatre Alumni and Associates
- Los Angeles County Commission for Women (Los Angeles, CA)
- Latin America and Caribbean Division (UN Population Fund)
- League of Amateur Competition Dancers of Japan
- Liberal Arts Career Development (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (various locations)
- Living Accommodation Charges Directive (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vander Linden is on the board of directors of the Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts and a member of the Attorney's Committee of the Massachusetts Community Associations Institute.
Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts - a nonprofit legal agency based in Worcester that filed the complaint on behalf of Mr.