Among many others are president of the board of directors of the YWCA of Greater Cleveland, vice president of the board of directors of the Deaconess Community Foundation, president of the board of directors of the Long Term Care Ombudsman of Cleveland, and member of the board of directors of the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland.
What does LASC stand for?
LASC stands for Legal Aid Society of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LASC
We have 102 other meanings of LASC in our Acronym Attic
- Low probability of intercept Antijam Secure Airborne Radio System
- Lagrangian Simulation of Aerosol Transport
- Left Anterior Subdivision Block (cardiology)
- Liberal Arts and Science Building (Washtenaw Community College; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Life Application Study Bible
- Linlithgow Academy School Board (UK)
- Local, All lines in, Single line to ground fault, Bus current (electric power systems)
- Louisiana Association of School Business Officials (est. 1965)
- Latin America Solidarity Coalition
- Legal Aid Services Council
- LEO(Low Earth Orbit) and Anomaly Support Center (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Core (various schools)
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Curriculum (various schools)
- Lockheed Aeronautical System Company (prior to merger with Martin Marietta in 1995)
- Los Alamos Sportsmen's Club (New Mexico)
- Los Angeles Silhouette Club (California)
- Los Angeles Southwest College
- Los Angeles Superior Court
- Lockheed Aeronautical Systems Company - Georgia (prior to merger with Martin Marietta in 1995)
- Lancashire and South Cumbria Agency (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It doesn't seem that long ago that Louise McKinney began her career as an attorney at the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland.