In June 2012, he became mental health lawyer of the year in the Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Awards.
What does LALY stand for?
LALY stands for Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year (UK; Legal Aid Practitioners Group annual award)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Low Angle Light Scattering
- Latin American Law Student Association
- Loose Association of Legal Services Housing Advocates and Clients
- Low Altitude Large Scale Reconnaissance (aerial photography method)
- Larynx-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Latvian Association of Language Teachers (est. 2001)
- Los Alamos Little Theatre (Los Alamos, NM)
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Lucerne Australian Latent Virus (plants)
- Lakshmi Automatic Loom Works (India)
- Center for Lasers and Plasmas for Advanced Manufacturing (Old Dominion University)
- Laboratoire d'Analyses Médicales (French: Medical Analysis Laboratory)
- Laboratoire d’Astrophysique de Marseille (French: Astrophysics Laboratory of Marseille)
- Lactational Amenorrhea Method
- Lagardere Active Media (France)
- Laguna Art Museum (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Lampre - Daikin (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Land Administration and Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
A finalist in this year's Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year (LALY) awards, Lindsay Taylor becomes an associate at the firm.
Following the success of the campaign, colleagues secretly nominated him for Criminal Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year.
Razia Jogi, of Switalskis Solicitors, is one of three lawyers nationally in the running for the title Family Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year ?
Practice manager Vivienne Vermeire won the Extra Mile award from Newport City Council, managing partner Clive Thomas was shortlisted for a Institute of Directors Award and Lindsay Taylor, a solicitor in the family team with Watkins & Gunn, has been selected as a finalist for the 10th anniversary Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year (LALY) awards following her work with Torfaen Women's Aid.
Now the Birkenhead solicitor is in the running to be named Criminal Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year, after being secretly nominated by his colleagues.
Now the Birkenhead solicitor is in the running to be named Criminal Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year after being secretly nomimated by his colleagues.