Legal Services of North Florida and the Legal Aid Foundation of the Tallahassee Bar--in association with the Capital City Bar Presidents Council--will celebrate Law Week May 1 with a reception and banquet at the University Center Club.
What does LAF stand for?
LAF stands for Legal Aid Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAF
We have 101 other meanings of LAF in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Female (medical)
- Launch Alert Folder
- Law Annual Fund (Washington and Lee University; Lexington, VA)
- Lead Adventure Forum (gaming)
- Leadership of the Arts Festival (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Lebanese Armed Forces
- Left Anterior Fascicle
- Left Arm Facing (furniture)
- Left-Arm Fast (cricket; also seen as LF)
- Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago (Illinois)
- Lego Allied Forces
- Lepidoptera of Africa
- Les Allocations Familiales (French: Family Allowance Act)
- Letnia Akademia Filmowa (Polish: Summer Film Academy)
- Leveraged Acquisition Finance
- Liability Adjustment Factor (insurance)
- Licenciado en Administracion Financiera (Mexico)
- License Applied For
- Life after Fybromalgia (support group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a lawyer for the Legal Aid Foundation in Medan, Indonesia, Hamzah had not received many opportunities to witness democracy in action in his homeland.
Based on data collected by the Yogyakarta branch of the Indonesian Legal Aid Foundation, there are about 17,000 people in Indonesia who were forced to work for Japan during the occupation.
In addition, pounds 25,000 had been budgeted for computer projects for the Indonesian Legal Aid Foundation and the Indonesian National Human Rights Commission (KomnasHam).