What does LAB stand for?
LAB stands for Legal Advisory Board for the Information Market (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAB
We have 120 other meanings of LAB in our Acronym Attic
- Large Array Block
- Latin American Business (Texas)
- Latrobe (Amtrak station code; Latrobe, PA)
- Law Alumni Board (various schools)
- Lead-Acid Battery
- Leadership Advisory Board
- League of American Bicyclists
- Learning about Business (Painesville, OH)
- Leave Authorization Balance
- Legal Advice Bureau (various locations)