The Legal Action Group has estimated the PS49 million saving from cutting housing debt, welfare benefits and employment will cost the Government PS286.
What does LAG stand for?
LAG stands for Legal Action Group (UK charity)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAG
We have 73 other meanings of LAG in our Acronym Attic
- Lakes Area GMRS Repeater Group
- Landesarbeitsgericht (German: National Labor Court)
- Latest and Greatest
- Latin America Group (various organizations)
- Laufstall-Arbeits-Gemeinschaft e.V.
- Launch Analysis Group
- Law Advisory Group
- Layered Auxiliary Graph
- Lebensabschnittsgefährte (German: Common Law Spouse)
- Left-Associative Grammar
- Lehramt an Gymnasien (German: Secondary School Teacher)
- Link Adapter Group
- Link Aggregation Group (IEEE standard)
- Liquids, Aerosols and Gels
- Live Action Gaming
- Live Arrival Guarantee (deliveries)
- Livid and Gifted (gaming clan)
- Local Agency Guidelines
- Logical Applications Group
- Louisiana Anti-Scripting Group (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anita Sinha is Senior Attorney with Advancement Project, a policy, communications and legal action group committed to racial justice.
These figures, the product of research by the Legal Action Group, will come as no surprise to those who have viewed with alarm the disproportionate impact of the government's spending cuts programme on northern cities, and on Liverpool in particular.
David Hodkinson, chairman of the Parents For Legal Action group, said last night: "After more than six years of trying, they have yet to produce a set of plans that make educational and financial sense.
EFF is a San Francisco-based political advocacy and legal action group dedicated to preserving and extending liberty in cyberspace.
The Republicans had not known a counter-protest was planned by the Omagh Victims Legal Action Group and looked shocked when they arrived.