The legacy of the North East rave scene stretches back to the early 90s with infamous all-nighter rave clubs including Afterdark and Shindig.
What does LOTN stand for?
LOTN stands for Legacy of the North (role-playing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOTN
- Livingoffthemarket.com Inc. (investing newsletter)
- Looks Okay to Me
- Lord of the Mics
- Leeward Oahu Transportation Management Association (Hawaii)
- Lowest Temperature
- Life on the Murder Scene (My Chemical Romance DVD)
- League of the Mentally Unstable
- Lady of the Night
- Landelijke Onderzoekschool Theoretische Natuurkunde (Dutch: Netherlands Graduate School of Theoretical Physics; Netherlands)
- Laws of the Night (Vampire: The Masquerade game)
- Legend of the Nobles (multi-user game)
- Legion of the North (gaming guild)
- Live on the News (Forex trading)
- Lord of the Nations (religious group; Philippines)
- Lord of the Net (online retailer)
- League of the Non-Aligned (Sci-Fi group; UK)
- Leaders of the New School (rap group)
- Lake of the Ozarks (Missouri)
- Landscape Opportunities for Territorial Organization (Italy)
- Laughing on the Outside
Samples in periodicals archive:
35pm Continuing his travels, this week Billy (left) casts a less than reverent eye over the rich legacy of the North, flitting from the Pendle witches to the testing ground for the famous Dambuster bouncing bomb.
George Graham's modern-day side are attempting to keep up the freakish legacy of the north London club that has seen silverware stored at White Hart Lane in 1901, 1921, 1951, 1961, 1971, 1981 and 1991.