The legacy signal equipment was left behind and the challenge remained to employ a large signal network in a combat zone.
What does L-SIG stand for?
L-SIG stands for Legacy Signal (802.11n protection mechanisms)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 4 other meanings of L-SIG in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Hatch Rail Extend Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Rail Extend Time Delay
- Long-Range Effects Research Program
- Lower Hatch Rail Retracted Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Rail Retracted Time Delay
- Lamina Propria-Submucosa (biology)
- Left Side (medical exams)
- Lockheed Sanders, Inc.
- Light Science and Magic (book on photographic lighting)
- Logarithmic Soft-Input Soft-Output
- Low-protein Sunflower Meal (animal feed)
- Lower Hatch Latched Time Delay
- Local Tax Exempt Notes
- Long-Term Hydrological Impact Assessment (land use computer model)
- Lesson Translator
- Lower Hatch Undogged Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the future, ST is currently developing devices that exploit the synergies between its analog, digital, and power-switching expertise, such as single-chip switches for future LCD and PDP High-Definition TVs, which will require a mix of analog legacy signal and high-bandwidth digital signal to deliver the new high-definition video.