The left-hand main landing gear was damaged on landing, and is delaying the aircraft from being removed from the runway," a Ryanair spokesman said.
What does LHMLG stand for?
LHMLG stands for Left-Hand Main Landing Gear (aviation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Longhorn Marketing Group (Indiana)
- Laboratory for Human and Machine Haptics (MIT)
- Living Hope Ministries International (Acworth, GA)
- Local Human Machine Interface (computing)
- Localized Harmonic Motion Imaging
- Lutheran Hispanic Missionary Institute (El Paso, TX)
- Luxury Home Marketing Institute
- Lambton Harbour Management Limited (New Zealand)
- Left-Handed Microstrip Line
- Lower Half Mean Length (fiber measurement; USDA)
- Layered Hidden Markov Model (statistics)
- Laymen's Home Missionary Movement
- Lighthouse Mission Ministries
- Lord High Muckety-Muck (Washington State University LUG president)
- Local Hazard Mitigation Officer (government representative)
- Life-Time Health Monitoring Program
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Laurel Highlands Model Railroad Club (Listie, PA)
- Langston Hughes Middle School (Virginia)
- Lincoln Heights Middle School (Morristown, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The left-hand main landing gear of the aircraft was damaged, delaying its removal from the runway, The Associated Press reported.