ADIS scored 142 in their 25 overs and then bowled out Merryland for 105 with the 13-year-old left-arm medium pacer Choudhury picking up four wickets for 16 runs.
What does LAM stand for?
LAM stands for Left-Arm Medium (cricket; also seen as LM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LAM
We have 170 other meanings of LAM in our Acronym Attic
- Large Aperture Module (laser)
- Large Array Memory
- Laser Aiming Module
- Latin America Monitor (various locations)
- Laughing At Myself
- Launch Abort Motors (US NASA Orion spacecraft)
- Launch Alert Message
- Launcher Action Message
- Learner Approved Motorcycle
- Leave A Message
- Lege Artis Medicinae (Hungarian medical journal)
- Letters in Applied Microbiology (publication; Society for Applied Microbiology)
- Liberalium Artium Magister (Latin: Master of Liberal Arts)
- Libraries, Archives and Museums
- Life Action Ministries (Buchanan, MI)
- Light Attack Munitions (gaming)
- Limited Area Model (meteorology)
- Linea Ad Alta Mobilità (Italian)
- Linhas Aéreas de Moçambique, Mozambique (ICAO code)
- Liquid Apogee Motor (spacecrafts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 overs with left-arm medium pacer Faulkner claiming four for 48 -- all bowled -- to achieve another emphatic victory after wins by nine wickets and 54 runs in Perth.
Amid the carnage, left-arm medium pacer Steve Farrow managed an impressive 1-9 in his allotted two eight ball overs.
Jagrit Anand then built on the good start making a fast 39 runs in 33 balls with two big sixes even as former UAE player left-arm medium pacer Syed Fawad bowled well to bag four wickets for 48 runs, while Farhan Khwaja picked up two wickets.
Sri Lanka are likely to make two changes to their bowling attack by bringing in Dilhara Fernando and left-arm medium pacer Chamaka Welagedera.
Left-arm medium pacer Allan Wise, who has struggled to break into Victoria's four-day side this season, finished the day with three for 22.
Finney then took three for 67 in 14 overs with his left-arm medium pacers, in a 66-run victory.
Major teams: England, Middlesex Nickname: Lord Brockett Batting style: Left-hand bat Bowling style: Left-arm medium Tests: 19 Fifties: 5 Centuries: 7 Runs: 1,716 Average: 50.