Left-arm fast bowler Collins replaces the injured Fidel Edwards for the second match, which follows on from England's emphatic 10-wicket victory in the first game.
What does LAF stand for?
LAF stands for Left-Arm Fast (cricket; also seen as LF)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LAF
We have 101 other meanings of LAF in our Acronym Attic
- Lansing Area Fencers (Michigan)
- Latin American Female (medical)
- Launch Alert Folder
- Law Annual Fund (Washington and Lee University; Lexington, VA)
- Lead Adventure Forum (gaming)
- Leadership of the Arts Festival (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Lebanese Armed Forces
- Left Anterior Fascicle
- Left Arm Facing (furniture)
- Legal Aid Foundation
- Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago (Illinois)
- Lego Allied Forces
- Lepidoptera of Africa
- Les Allocations Familiales (French: Family Allowance Act)
- Letnia Akademia Filmowa (Polish: Summer Film Academy)
- Leveraged Acquisition Finance
- Liability Adjustment Factor (insurance)
- Licenciado en Administracion Financiera (Mexico)
- License Applied For
Samples in periodicals archive:
Left-arm fast bowler Collins replaces the injured Fidel Edwards for the second match, which follows on from England's emphatic ten-wicket victory in the first game.
Pakistan, chasing a record 350 to win, needed nine runs from the final over of the series opener at the National Stadium in Karachi, but left-arm fast bowler Ashish Nehra denied them with accurate, full-length deliveries.
ENGLAND left-arm fast bowler Alan Mullally is leaving Leicestershire after 10 years.