Natalie claims she was short-changed after the success of her first album Left Of The Middle.
What does LOTM stand for?
LOTM stands for Left of the Middle (Natalie Imbruglia music album)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOTM
- Lord of the Lines (Matix Skateboarding Competition)
- Lord of the Lost (band)
- Love of the Land
- Legend of the Lone Ranger (movie)
- Ladies of the Maccabees (various locations)
- Lair of the Minotaur (band)
- Language on the Move (sociolinguistics research website)
- Last of the Mohicans (Soulfly song)
- Laugh of the Morning
- Learning on the Move (education; various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australian Imbruglia has been nominated in categories including New Artist and Pop Album for her new LP Left Of The Middle.