NT-proBNP: a new diagnostic screening tool to differentiate between patients with normal and reduced left ventricular systolic function.
What does LVSF stand for?
LVSF stands for Left Ventricular Systolic Function
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LVSF
We have 1 other meaning of LVSF in our Acronym Attic
- Left Ventricular Systolic Circularity Index
- Large Volume Streaming Data
- Laurel Virtual Serial Driver (software; ITLaurel, Inc.; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction
- Ligonier Valley School District (Ligonier, Pennsylvania)
- Low Voltage Switchgear Device
- Locust Valley School Employees Association (New York)
- Low Vacuum Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Low Voltage Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Left Ventricular Shortening Fraction
- Lincolnshire Voluntary Sports Forum (UK)
- Literacy Volunteers of Santa Fe (est. 1985; Santa Fe, NM)
- Lehigh Valley S Gaugers (model railroad enthusiasts; Allentown, PA area)
- Literacy Volunteers Stamford Greenwich (Stamford, CT)
- Large Volume Static Headspace
- Left Ventricular Systolic Heart Failure
- Lehigh Valley Scholastic Hockey League (Pennsylvania)
- Lean Value Solutions International (East Windsor, CT)
- Left Ventricular Stroke Index
- Low Voltage Synchronous Installations
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, smoking tobacco independently raised the risk of abnormal left ventricular systolic function more than 1.
In case of isolated diastolic dysfunction with preserved left ventricular systolic function, BNP levels were correlated to functional capacity determined by cardiopulmonary exercise test (45).
Cardiac catheterization revealed normal left ventricular systolic function, but the central venous pressure was 26 cm.
Plasma brain natriuretic peptide as an indicator of left ventricular systolic function and long-term survival after acute myocardial infarction.