Additionally, in the setting of bridge-to-recovery therapy, left ventricular outflow obstruction could limit parallel flow and elevate left ventricular end diastolic pressures, thereby limiting myocardial recovery (2).
What does LVOO stand for?
LVOO stands for Left Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Long Valley Observatory
- Low Visibility Operations (aviation)
- Left Ventricular Oxygen Consumption
- Large Volume Organic Chemical Industry
- Las Vegas Outlet Center
- Livermore Valley Open Campus (California)
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (environmental conservation)
- Lummi Victims of Crime (Bellingham, WA)
- Left Ventricular Outflow Gradient (cardiology)
- Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Group PC (Allentown, PA)
- Linear Vestibulo-Occular Reflex
- Light Vehicle Obscuration System (US Army)
- Light Vehicle Obscuration Smoke System (US Army)
- Light Vehicle Obstruction Screening System
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract (cardiac term)
- Linear Valve Override Tool
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Area
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Gradient
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Height (aorta)
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tetracyclines were associated with a variety of heart defects plus left ventricular outflow obstruction defects, septal heart defects, and oral clefts.
Mechanism of left ventricular outflow obstruction in patients with obstructive asymmetric septal hypertrophy (idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis).
Dynamic Left ventricular outflow obstruction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy revisited: significance, pathogenesis, and treatment.