Left ventricular end-diastolic volume (LVEDV), end-systolic volume (LVESV), fractional shortening (FS) and EF were measured by software using the Teichholz formula (20).
What does LVEDV stand for?
LVEDV stands for Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LVEDV in our Acronym Attic
- Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Compliance (cardiology)
- Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation
- Left Ventricular End Diastolic Diameter
- Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Diameter Index
- Left Ventricular End Diastolic Index
- Left Ventricular and Diastolic Length (cardiology)
- Low Voltage Electricity Distribution Network
- Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure
- Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure-Strain Relationship
- Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure-Volume Relations
- Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume Index
- Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Wall Thickness
- Linux Vacation Eastern Europe
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
- Left Ventricular Endocardial Fibrosis (medical condition)
- Livermore Valley Education Foundation (est. 1991; Livermore, CA)
- Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction/Performance Curve
- Left Ventricular Ejection Index
- Little Village Environmental Justice Organization (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For clinical purposes, left ventricular preload is usually defined in terms of left ventricular end-diastolic volume.
All also had evidence of cardiac remodeling at baseline, defined as a left ventricular end-diastolic volume index greater than 75 mL/[m.