A thrill may be felt at the lower left sternal border (VSD), left upper sternal border (pulmonary valve stenosis) or suprasternal notch (aortic stenosis).
What does LUSB stand for?
LUSB stands for Left Upper Sternal Border
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LUSB
- Look-Up Service
- Lusitanian (linguistics)
- Lincoln University Students' Association
- Lusitanian News Agency - Agencia de Noticias de Portugal
- Lancaster University Sub Aqua Club (UK)
- LePere United States Army Combat
- Loughborough University School of Art and Design
- London University Stress Analysis System (engineering software)
- La Union School of Arts and Trades (Philippines)
- Lee University Symphonic Band (Cleveland, TN)
- Lancaster University Sailing Club (UK)
- Laurieton United Services Club (est. 1953; New South Wales, Australia)
- Lawton United Soccer Club (Lawton, OK)
- Leeds United Supporters Club (various locations)
- Lightweight Undersea Sensor Component
- Land Use Subgroup of the Climate Action Team (California)
- Laughing Until Something Comes Out Of My Nose
- Lower Uterine Segment Caesarean Section
- Land Use and Sustainable Development
- Land Use Services Division (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A systolic ejection murmur at the left upper sternal border and upper extremity hypertension in conjunction with diminished femoral pulsations was found in cardiovascular physical examination.