They discovered a strong connection between the number of Facebook friends and the amount of "gray matter" in the amygdala, the right superior temporal sulcus, the left middle temporal gyrus and the right entorhinal cortex.
What does LMTG stand for?
LMTG stands for Left Middle Temporal Gyrus (neurology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMTG
- Left Message to Call Office
- Least Mean Temperature Difference
- Left Main Trunk Disease (thoracic surgery)
- Log Mean Temperature Difference
- Logarithmic Mean Temperature Difference
- Launch Environment, Mission, Type, Design Number, and Series (Missiles)
- Lockheed Martin Tactical Defense Systems
- Liquid Metal Thermal Experiment
- L&t-MHI Turbine Generator Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Lake Michigan Travel Guide (Trails Media Group Inc.)
- Laboratoire Machines Thermiques et Hydrauliques
- Lindsey Meyer Teen Institute (formerly Teen Institute of the Garden State)
- Last Minute to Jaffna (band)
- Lake Manyara Tree Lodge (&Beyond Africa)
- Local, Maximum, Three phase fault, Line current (electric power industry)
- Lernen mit Topic Maps (German: Learning with Topic Maps; physics)
- Laugh My Turban Off
- Laugh My Tush Off
- Laughing My Tail Off
- Linearized Muffin-Tin Orbital (Method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They discovered a strong connection between the number of Facebook friends and the amount of "grey matter" in the amygdala, the right superior temporal sulcus, the left middle temporal gyrus and the right entorhinal cortex.
When imagining sentences spoken in another person's voice, the normal subjects and the nonhallucinating schizophrenics had strong activation in the left middle temporal gyrus and the rostral supplementary motor region.