On physical examination, his apical impulse was displaced to the left and pulmonary sounds were decreased in the left lower zone with some bronchial rales.
What does LLZ stand for?
LLZ stands for Left Lower Zone (lung region)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLZ
- Lifelong Learning Excellence, Inc (Eugene, Oregon)
- London Lindy Exchange (UK)
- Louisiana Land and Exploration Company
- Eli Lilly & Company (stock symbol)
- Mount Holly, NJ, USA - Mt Holly (Airport Code)
- Lake Lucina Youth Association (Jacksonville, FL)
- Laity Lodge Youth Camp
- Long Lake Yacht Club (Wisconsin)
- Leighton-Linslade Youth Forum (UK)
- Long Leaf Yellow Pine (lumber type)
- Lounge Lizard
- Leerplichtige Leerlingen Zonder Onderwijs (Dutch: Students Without School Education; educational study; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Labor Month
- Lactancia Materna (Spanish: Breastfeeding)
- LadderMonkey (gaming league)
- Ladies' Meeting
- Lady Macbeth
- Lady Madonna (Beatles song)
- Lagrange Multiplier
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patient was undistressed with bronchial breathing posteriorly over the left lower zone.