Multiple tissue blocks were taken from all parts of the tumor that showed a different appearance macroscopically, the surrounding liver parenchyma, the resection margins, gallbladder, and the lesion of the left hepatic lobe.
What does LHL stand for?
LHL stands for Left Hepatic Lobe (liver)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHL
We have 28 other meanings of LHL in our Acronym Attic
- Lan Harremanen Kontseilua (Spanish: Labor Relations Board)
- Lark's Head Knot (craft of tatting)
- Larvik Håndballklubb (Norwegian handball team)
- Left High Kick (martial arts)
- Liberate Hong Kong (slogan)
- Light Housekeeping
- Litres Per Hundred Kilometers (fuel consumption)
- Love, Hugs & Kisses
- Les Houches Kids Contest (France)
- Laughing Hella Loud
- Let's Have Lunch
- Light-Heavy-Light (molecules)
- Linda Hall Library (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Lister Hill Library
- Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Lorraine Hunt Lieberson (opera singer)
- Labour Hire Licensing Authority (Victorian, Australia)
- Living His Life Abundantly International (television production; Oldsmar, FL)
- Lake Hickory Learning Communities (North Carolina)
- Lake Huron Learning Collaborative (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A computed tomography (CT) scan of the abdomen demonstrated multiple abscesses in right and left hepatic lobes.