Left heart failure can develop if IPF becomes severe, as decreased oxygen perfuses the myocardium.
What does LHF stand for?
LHF stands for Left Heart Failure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHF
We have 34 other meanings of LHF in our Acronym Attic
- Living Hope Evangelical Fellowship
- London Historic Environment Forum (UK)
- Library of Hydro-Ecological Modules
- Lowry Hill East Neighborhood Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Lionel Hitchen (Essential Oils) Ltd.
- Left Hand Elliptical Polarization
- Left Hand Extended Pylon (US Navy H-60 helicopter variants)
- Ladle Heating Furnace
- Latent Heat Flux (meteorology)
- Left Hand Facing
Samples in periodicals archive:
determinates of cardiac output, and describe differences between right & left heart failure.
Prince Mikasa hospitalized for heart illness TOKYO - Prince Mikasa, an uncle of Emperor Akihito, was admitted to a Tokyo hospital Thursday after being diagnosed as suffering from acute left heart failure stemming from mitral insufficiency, the Imperial Household Agency said.