What does LHEDV stand for?
LHEDV stands for Left Heart End-Diastolic Volume (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Liquid Helium
- Load Handling Equipment (various organizations)
- Local Health Economy (investment)
- Low Hydrogen Embrittlement (zinc-nickel plating)
- Laboratory for High Energy Astrophysics (NASA)
- Language and History in Early Britain (Keith Jackson book; UK)
- Late Hebrew
- Lancaster Higher Education Center (Kentucky)
- Large Hadron Electron Collider
- Lightweight Hierarchical Error Control Coding
- La Honda Educational Foundation (California)
- Landslide Hazard Evaluation Factor (geology)
- Les Houches Event File
- Living History Education Foundation (Buchanan, NY)
- Living Hope Evangelical Fellowship
- London Historic Environment Forum (UK)
- Library of Hydro-Ecological Modules
- Lowry Hill East Neighborhood Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Lionel Hitchen (Essential Oils) Ltd.
- Left Hand Elliptical Polarization