15%), and that group was more likely than the NASH group to have clean coronary arteries on left heart catheterization (20% vs.
What does LHC stand for?
LHC stands for Left Heart Catheterization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHC
We have 102 other meanings of LHC in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Havasu City (Arizona, USA)
- Lake Hills Church (Austin, TX)
- Lakeridge Health Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Land Hermit Crabs (resource)
- Large Hadron Collider
- Lausanne Hockey Club (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Leadership for Healthy Communities
- Leadership Health Care (Tennessee)
- Leadership, Honor, Courage (Gerstell Academy motto)
- Lee Honors College (Western Michigan University)
- Left-Hand Circular
- Legal Heir Certificate (Thashil Office, India)
- Les Hale Chorale (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Les Horribles Cernettes (band)
- Lifetime Health Cover (Australia)
- Light's Hope Chapel (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Light-Harvesting Complex
- Linköping Hockey Club
- Little Hunting Creek (Virginia)
- Local Harbor Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eversion endarterectomy complicating radial artery access for left heart catheterization.
They also identified a growing gap in the rates of left heart catheterization and percutaneous coronary intervention between men and women.