Left halfback Thompson, second-string right halfback Cowan and sub quarterback Vickery tallied two touchdowns apiece, and third-string quarterback Corliss also scored in the marathon.
What does LHB stand for?
LHB stands for Left Halfback (soccer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LHB
We have 31 other meanings of LHB in our Acronym Attic
- Logic and Heuristics Applied to Synthetic Analysis
- Labour History Archive and Study Centre (UK)
- Lead Health and Safety Plan
- Labor Hour Account Tool
- League of Historic American Theatres (member service organization dedicated to the operation of historic theatres)
- Liverpool Housing Action Trust (UK)
- Living History Airsoft Team (online gaming; Austria)
- Light Helicopter Advanced Technology Demonstrator
- Life and Health Actuarial Task Force
- Langley Handbook
- Left Handed Batsman (cricket)
- Line History Block
- Linke Holfmann Bush (railway coach; India)
- Little Heartbeats, (support group; Chinley, UK)
- Local Health Board
- Long Head of Bicep (anatomy)
- Longhorn Band
- Luteinizing Hormone, Beta Polypeptide
- Lawrence Home Builders Association (Lawrence, KS)
- Lethbridge Home Builders' Association (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other change sees Donal Vaughan lose out at left halfback with Andy Moran switching back from the corner and Aidan Kilcoyne coming into the team.
Appropriately named - the eight-year-old's owner Pat Reynolds was left halfback on Meath's 1967 All Irelandwinning football team - Halfback has had plenty of problems, according to Hand, who said: " He cracked his pelvis and broke down in 2006, so it's great he has come back and won here on our home track.
Kevin Moran replaces Brian Phelan at left halfback, a move that rookie boss Davy Fitzgerald made after 45 minutes of Waterford's quarter-final victory over Wexford.
5, the left guard is pulling left and the left halfback is iso blocking the LB.
Clinton will again be running the wing-T offense this year, with Cutler at quarterback, Nobrega at fullback, Rice at left halfback, and junior Michael Bradley at right halfback.
Whyte skippered the under-21s in their unsuccessful All-Ireland final appearance against Kerry earlier this month and is selected at left halfback by manager Kieran McGeeney while another member of that team, Alan Smith, also makes his Championship bow at corner-forward.