KARACHI -- A passenger plane of the Pakistan International Airline (PIA) made an emergency landing at Karachi's Jinnah International airport on Sunday after its left engine caught fire.
What does LENG stand for?
LENG stands for Left Engine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Line Equipment Number Class
- Laboratory Education from North Dakota (University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND)
- Leadership Education Excellence in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Legislative Education Network of DuPage (est. 1980; Glen Ellyn, IL)
- Lingua E Nuova Didattica
- Low Energy Nuclear Dynamics
- Lunar Exploration Neutron Detector (US NASA)
- Law Enforcement Concentration (education)
- Lens Epithelial Necrosis Factor (ophthalmology)
- Living Earth Nigeria Foundation
- Length Overall
- Length at Perpendiculars
- Length at Waterline
- Lesser Nighthawk (bird species Chordeiles acutipennis)
- Louisiana Environmental News Network
- LAN Emulation Network-to-Network Interface
- Lyapunov Exponent of Noisy Nonlinear Systems
- Lake Engure Nature Park (Latvia)
- Low Energy Nuclear Physics (various organizations)
- Low Energy Nuclear Reactions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Karachi -- A passenger plane of the Pakistan International Airline (PIA) made an emergency landing at Karachi's Jinnah International airport on Sunday after its left engine caught fire.
During a training flight, the crew of the Spartan C-27J plane found a critical problem with the left engine, and decided to land the aircraft immediately.
The captain estimated that about 2,860lb (1,300kg) of fuel had leaked from the left engine - an RB211 Rolls-Royce engine.
When a message requiring the shutting down of the left engine appeared that the captain of the easyJet flight from Barcelona concluded the messages "were probably spurious".
Bishkek time on August 28 due to oil spillage from left engine.