What does LATPT stand for?
LATPT stands for Left Atrial Transesophageal Pacing Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Life After the Oil Crash
- Laser Astrometric Test of Relativity (NASA program at JPL using the ISS to help refine Einstein's theory of relativity)
- Los Angeles Theatre Organ Society
- Leafers at the Pit (UK)
- League of American Theatres and Producers, Inc.
- Lima Army Tank Plant (Lima, OH)
- Live At the Apollo (album)
- Look at the Princess
- Longer Acting Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Louisiana Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Large Area Tracking Range
- Lésions Attribuables Au Travail Répétitif
- Light Aircraft Training (US Air Force)
- Linear Adaptive Transmitter/Receiver
- Los Alamos Translation
- Low Altitude Threat Radar
- Laboratoire de Transcription et de Recherches pour Aveugles et Amblyopes (French)
- Lateral Range Model
- Laser-Acoustic Time Reversal Expansion and Compression
- Latency Reduction (telecommunications)