Rapid onset and dissipation of left atrial spontaneous echo contrast during percutaneous balloon mitral valvotomy.
What does LASEC stand for?
LASEC stands for Left Atrial Spontaneous Echo Contrast
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LASEC
We have 2 other meanings of LASEC in our Acronym Attic
- Local Authorities Systems Development Center (Japan)
- Lahore School of Economics (Pakistan)
- LAMPS Shipboard Element
- Large Aperture Speckle Experiment
- Laser Applications in Science and Engineering
- Lidar Atmospheric Sensing Experiment (NASA)
- limited area search engine
- Littleton Association of School Executives
- Logistics Asset Support Estimate
- Louisiana Association of School Executives
- Leyden Area Special Education Cooperative (Franklin Park, IL)
- Los Angeles Sports and Entertainment Commission (California)
- Laser Aircrew Safety & Education Demonstrator
- Latin Americans for Social and Economic Development, Inc (Detroit, MI)
- Lagos State Economic Empowerment Development Strategy (Nigeria)
- Laboratory and Simulation in Energy and Fluids
- Laser Assisted Sub-Epithelial Keratectomy (eye surgery; aka Laser Epithelial Keratomileusis)
- Laser Epithelial Keratomileusis (eye surgery)
- Laser Dwell
- Laboratoire de Sémiolinguistique, Didactique, Informatique (French: Laboratory of Semiolinguistics, Teaching, Computers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certain features on echoc ardiography, such as left atrial spontaneous echo contrast (61) as well as the size of the left atrium, (62) can be helpful in the support of a cardioembolic mechanism.
Transesophageal echocardiography revealed left atrial spontaneous echo contrast without thrombus in left atrium and left atrial appendage.