ABSTRACT Objective: This study was prospectively designed to evaluate the relationship between the mitral A wave acceleration slope (AWA-slope) and the left atrial ejection fraction (LA-EF) after the restoration of sinus rhythm in patients with atrial fibrillation (AF), and also to evaluate the change in the AWA-slope between the sequent second day and first month.
What does LAEF stand for?
LAEF stands for Left Atrial Ejection Fraction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAEF
We have 4 other meanings of LAEF in our Acronym Attic
- Local Area Emergency Communications Committee (northwest USA)
- Local Aboriginal Education Consultative Groups (Australia)
- Latin American Economic Development Association (Camden, NJ)
- Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation
- Louisiana Economic Development Council
- Left Atrial End-Diastolic Diameter
- Los Angeles Environmental Education Fair
- Landfill Air Emissions Estimation Model
- Latin American Educational Foundation
- Left Atrial Ejection Force
- Left Atrium Emptying Fraction
- Liberation of Achik Elite Force (est. 2005; India)
- Los Altos Educational Foundation (California)
- Laboratorio de Astrofisica Espacialy Fisica Fundamental (Spanish: Laboratory of Space Astrophysics and Fundamental Physics; Madrid, Spain)
- Lilly Aquatic Exposure Guideline
- Lewiston Auburn Economic Growth Council (Maine, US)
- Latin American Environmental History
- Local Authority Environmental Health
- Louisiana Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (Lafayette, LA)
- Lanatec Associates Environmental, Inc. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also measured biplane left atrial volumes and calculated the left atrial ejection fraction (LAESV/LAEDV).
Indeed, a study of 106 patients with dilated cardiomyopathy showed that the greater the propeptide of type III procollagen concentration, the more likely the echocardiography was to show an irreversible restrictive mitral-filling pattern; this association was independent of left ventricular and left atrial ejection fractions in a multivariate analysis (Heart 90:650-54, 2004).